LOOK AT THIS FUKKIN RUKEMI I TOOK LIKE A JILLION HOURS TO DRAW.
hey fun fact! if you refer to autism as a “spectrum” and use phrases like “high functioning” and “low functioning” you’re ableist!
Uh, no, the idea of an autism spectrum isn’t ableist. The idea that it goes from high to low is really fucked up though.
k I didn’t even know we had a national voter registration day but apparently we do and since I just registered to vote last week for the first time I will pass on the advice I learned to all my newly-eligible followers in the US
some of you may want to register “Independent.” As in, not affiliated with any party. If you would like to do this, do NOT register for the American Independent Party! They are a far-right more-conservative-than-your-average-Republican third party that claims to be the “fastest growing party in America”- only because most of the people who register as AIP are unknowing new voters who don’t realize the difference between Independent Party and Independent. They picked their name to intentionally confuse people like that (as they’re also the first party listed alphabetically). They’re overall a scummy group of people and I don’t want anybody going through the headache of registering for a party they have no intention on voting for
If you want to register as independent, just select that you do not wish to declare a party affiliation!
THE WORST FEELING EVER IS WHEN YOURE SO ENTHUSIASTIC TELLING SOMEONE SOMETHING AND YOU CAN JUST PHYSICALLY FEEL THEM NOT CARING AT ALL SO YOU TRY HARDER BUT YOU JUST CANNOT GRASP THEIR ATTENTION SO YOU SLOWLY FADE OUT AND LET THEM GO BACK TO DOING WHAT THEY DO AND YOU WANT TO APOLOGIZE FOR TAKING TIME OUT OF THEIR DAY TO TELL THEM SOMETHING YOU’RE HAPPY ABOUT
So I got a comment on my last tutorial about how there’s no tutorials for heavier built men.
Obviously I never draw heavy people, so my own version is less appealing than when I actually used a reference picture.
Again, quick and easy tutorial with some hints scribbled over.
The triangle technique definitely still works, so don’t be afraid of using it on any body type.
As it says in the picture, people who are heavier are…well ‘heavier’ and their weight is dragged down, rather than all just floating in the center of the stomach.
Like on the arms, his muscles are weighed down more, rather than UP like on a fit, muscular man.
Also the men’s breasts are heavier, while of course they don’t have to look like female breasts, they still need to look weighed and round.
I can’t say much on this sadly :/ like I said I don’t typically draw larger body types, but I hope this helped anyways! :)
THIS IS DOPE!!
I HAVE NEEDED A GUIDE LIKE THIS!
Now I feel like I can finally do Hekken some justice.
YES BIG CHARACTERS IN YOUR STYLE WOULD BE AMAZING
Oooh then I cant wait to show you Hekken!
Also will show you Juta, Cam and Errin soon as well. I have some awesome big OCs that I desperately need to revisit.
- it is hurting someone
- your child, specifically, who should not be hurt by you of all people
- it doesnt work in the long term
- it develops trust issues
- it is reliant on fear, and teaches them to be afraid instead of actually learning what they did and how to self-discipline (i.e., “mommy spanked me when i tried crossing the road by myself, so i shouldn’t do it in front of her so i don’t get spanked” instead of “mommy told me i could get hurt if i cross the road by myself, so i won’t do it”)
- it asserts the ideology of stronger = right, and that because someone hurts you they are correct
- it shows that violence solves issues, which causes your child not only to normalize violence, but to partake in it
- it disregards bodily autonomy (as in people not touching you without your consent)
- it hurts their self-esteem, as well as affects their mental health, and their intelligence
- it becomes a gateway to harsher abuse due to desensitization
- it creates detachment of the parent/child bond
- it normalizes degrading and harmful behavior on the parent’s end
- it continues on the cycle of abuse
- it’s just overall shitty don’t hit someone, especially not someone who is smaller than you, defenseless, and VERY easily affected by it ok just don’t
you’re already off to a terrible start
I will straight up punch you in the face if you try this
#ilu#talk to this nerd#they make good photos it’s rad
aw ilu too nerd<3
reblogging for nerd love
:D speaking of nerds, i dont think i showed you my ULTIMATE NERD PROJECT